Customer Service Representative (US/Canada)
April 18, 2017
- Answers inquiries by delivering desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems to dig into root of the cause
- Determines action items by effectively communicating with both customers and suppliers.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures and timely reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances Dekeo's reputation by taking ownership to accomplish new customer inquiries as well as explore opportunities to add more value to job accomplishments.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional and friendly attitude with an ability to quickly develop a lasting and effective rapport with customers.
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills.
- Quick learner on customer service software (Zendesk and Jira).
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week in US or Canada Timezones
To apply: Apply online at https://dekeo.workable.com/j/F8BDF09770
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »