Senior Product Designer, UX & UI
Bentonville, AR ~ April 19, 2017
We are looking for a senior product designer with a strong background in user experience and interface design to join our ranks. Someone who is excited about the chance to make a difference in the lives of users, as we're creating productivity and business intelligence apps that are used by hundreds of thousands - and, in some cases, millions - of employees on a daily basis.
We need someone who understands that design is equal parts form and function. The ability to quickly wireframe, prototype, iterate, and ultimately create beautiful interfaces based on feedback is critical to how we work. User interviews and testing get you excited, and you are constantly validating your assumptions.
Our next team member is a self-starter with the ability to keep things moving forward, even in the absence of clear direction. We have established a strong process for identifying, validating, and executing truly innovative work across multiple product teams. Additionally, you enjoy using your experience and expertise to help train and teach others on the team.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products
- Teachability and open-mindedness to new ideas (especially if they aren't yours)
- Self-motivation and drive (we're all adults here)
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Ability to roll with the punches and adapt quickly to change
- Strong understanding of the principles of design-thinking
- A solid foundation in user testing and feedback loops
- Ability to create clean, organized files as you work
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to form, communicate, and defend your ideas (while sitting on the receiving end of constructive criticism)
- An empathetic mentality towards aligning user needs with business objectives
- A strong understanding of UX best practices
- Willingness to spend time in and out of office hours on learning/training (nobody knows everything, after all)
- A killer portfolio of work
Nice to Have
- Intimate knowledge of designing with Sketch
- Experience organizing, hosting, and facilitating user interviews and testing sessions
- Cross-functional experience working with compiled languages (SCSS, SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Experience working in a scrum/agile development environment
Job Perks: 100% paid employee health, dental, short-term, and long-term disability; 401k; paid maternity/paternity leave; flexible "use-it-when-you-need-it" vacation policy; employee equity program
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »