Sr. Front End Developer
Peoria, IL ~ April 19, 2017
Creating beautiful user experiences starts with a functional and intelligent development environment and build. Simantel is looking for a senior professional with strong technical and UX skills and a focus on delivering high-quality software. The right candidate also embraces administration responsibilities related to development tools, environment setup and server side configuration. If you like being the creative mind behind technology builds, then come join our small, growing team of talented developers!
Stuff you’ll do
- Build responsive web properties within template structures or created as custom development
- Establish mobile development experience for iOS and Android
- Utilize industry leading frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Node, Angular and React for front-end technologies
- Interpret product strategy documentation such as briefs, sketches and wireframes to translate into functional web components
- Collaborate in the design process with creative directors, art directors and designers
- Manage web updates through version control software such as Git
- Document and report audits, status and recommendations of technical solutions
Stuff you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or similar equivalency
- 3+ years developing front end technologies such as React, Backbone, Angular
- Development experience with CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal and Custom
- Agency or client side experience preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Employer sponsorship of work visa is not available for this position.
Job Perks: Relocation assistance offered. Great benefits, generous paid time off and paid holidays, and flexible work schedules!
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »